JPEG2000 Software Development Kit (SDK)
for intoPIX Encoder/Decoder Board
intoPIX boards come always with an intuitive command line interface for batch operations as well as a friendly XML graphical user interface.
To help exploit the full versatility of the PRISTINE board an intuitive SDK is available.
intoPIX provides an extendable filter based sotware framework. That framework is modular as it implements each basic processing operation (e.i. file reading, J2K encoding, J2K decoding, conversion tiff to raw…) as a filter that is interconnected to other filters.
intoPIX SDK allows user to develop his own application on top of a high level API of the intoPIX software framework by simply using an intoPIX PRISTINE board as a filter connected to other filters.
- OEM SDK for Windows and Linux
- Unified SDK accross all intoPIX JPEG2000 cards
- Audio Embedding and De-embedding
- Flexible and modular framework
- Streaming RTP (option)
- easy to use API and easy integration of additional modules
- Comprehensive programmers manual
- Full help and support
- DLL, C/C++ API
- XML files
- Multi-board/multi-process management
- Implemented standard Filters
- JPEG 2000 encoder & decoder
- Control JPEG 2000 parameters (quality and bit-rate control, number of wavelet decompositions, precision, …)
- Down/upscaling : HD/2K <-> UHD/4K
- Control of uncompressed data flow in file format or through HD-SDI interface
- Extraction and insertion of SDI embedded Audio & Metadata