Manage more pixels
Save cost & power
intoPIX has developed several innovative image processing and compression solutions for industrial cameras, human and machine vision with lossless quality. Vision 2021 in Stuttgart is the perfect opportunity to meet our experts and discuss your upcoming project!
intoPIX is happy to share its booth with Lattice and Helion.
Come to discover our new FPGA-base machine vision solutions.
Get your FREE exhibit pass !
Talk to our experts at Vision !
THE NEW LIGHTWEIGHT
IMAGE CODING STANDARD
New JPEG XS codec
JPEG-XS is the first lightweight low latency visually lossless compression standardized at the JPEG committee. The codec has been co-created by intoPIX.
The disruptive lightweight compression is suitable to capture, transmit, store, and manage higher resolutions with cost- savings, power- savings and memory-savings.
Judge TICO-XS' incredible quality in a split screen set-up that displays 100MP content, uncompressed and compressed on either half of the screen. See it from 3bpp down to 1,5bpp. Can you guess which side is compressed?
Extra small FPGA implementation for 32MP 444 IP
Come to see the world-first encoder & decoder running on FPGA.
- microsecond latency (only few lines of pixels)
- Lossless quality for visualization or even mathematically lossless, suitable for image analysis from 4:1 to 10:1 compression
- For Lattice, Intel or Xilinx FPGA
- Any resolution from 2MP up to 100MP
- Monochrome & color formats
- 8/10/12/14/16 bits
- Tiny in FPGA, low resource usage, no external memory, low power
- Additional Flawless Imaging Processing for KVM applications or more compression (down to 20:1)
- Tiny in FPGA, low resource usage, low memory usage, no external memory, low power, various pixel per clock architectures
- Low latency and efficient in Intel / AMD / Nvidia CPU & GPUs
Unleash image sensors dataflow
The TICO-RAW compression is suitable to directly capture, encode, transmit, store and manage the Color Filter Array (CFA) raw data from any image sensor (8MP; 32MP, 100MP, 360°,…) with any kind of RAW chroma (RGGB, RCCG,…) including HDR with cost-savings, power-savings and memory-savings.
Come and see the breath-taking quality of the new innovative intoPIX TICO-RAW compression in a split screen set-up that displays 32MP images, uncompressed and compressed on either half of the screen. See it from 6bpp down to 1bpp. Can you guess which raw-bayer side is compressed?
- Image sensor compression (RAW)
Lossless quality for visualization and suitable image analysis from 2:1 to 8:1 compression (including Mathematically Lossless support)
Pixel line latency (microsecond!)
Any resolution from 2MP up to 100MP
Coded down to 1bpp
IP-cores Tiny in FPGA, low resource and low memory usage, no external memory, low power
High Speed in CPU and GPU