HD, 4K & 8K AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT WITH LOSSLESS QUALITY
Available for CPU or GPU, implementing the new low-latency JPEG XS standard and many more features, the intoPIX Fast TicoXS SDKs provide the highest quality, lowest latency, visually lossless codec for the optimization of your application. Fast TicoXS SDKs are perfect for all professionals looking to deploy ultra-low latency, lossless encoding over their whole infrastructure and workflows.
(Single Use for research and academic purpose)
(OEM License for business)
(OEM License for business)
Full TicoXS encoder & decoder with support of HD and UHD-4K on all operating systems
TicoXS Pro is perfect for all professionals looking to deploy zero-latency, lossless encoding over parts of or their whole infrastructure.
Enables the access to Premium Support & Customization Program.
(OEM License for business & extreme performances)
Includes all the features of TicoXS Pro and adds 8K, 4K high-frame rates and specific image inputs with extreme parallel processing
TicoXS Ultimate is optimized for top productions, the future of broadcast and the most advanced Pro-AV applications.
What's new ?
If you are an active user of the SDK, contact us to get access to the full release notes with all the info about the new features and new improvements .
FastTicoXS x86-64 and ARM64 (incl M1) SDKs
- Release x86-64 & ARM64 SDKs v2.42 : New performance increases at encoder and decoder : +25 % !
- Release ARM64 SDK for MacOS v2.14 . This is a new release enabling to use JPEG XS on the latest Apple M1 processors, including additional speed improvements. Other ARM64 libraries v2.14 are now also available for Linux or Android
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v2.14 : New performance increases & New pixel formats support
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v2.02 : Encoding speed improvements and new input/output format support compliant with SMPTE 2110-20
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v2.00 : Twice the speed, Lower latency, New SDI mapping Add-On ! - Read all the details
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v1.05 : FastTicoXS SDK v1.5 is now available for purchase and evaluation for both encoding and decoding. This is an important release, with many features, higher performances, lower latency, quality optimization and reduced memory usage.
FastTicoXS CUDA GPU and OpenCL GPU SDKs
- Release of first OpenCL SDK for Intel & AMD GPUs
- Release Nvidia GPU SDK v2.1.2 : 20% speed increase at minimum on encoder ! And other improvements
- Release Nvidia GPU SDK v1.2.5 : 2x Faster Encoder, New Jetson support, 8K real-time encoding & decoding - Read all the details
- Release Nvidia GPU SDK v1.2.4 : FastTicoXS SDK is now available on Nvidia GPU for both encoding and decoding with incredible performances (see hereunder). Nvidia JETSON GPUs are now also supported by the SDK.
Add-Ons to ease integration
- FFmpeg Add-On : intoPIX FFmpeg Add-On is available for all FastTicoXS SDK users who want to leverage JPEG XS rapidly in video workflows. This new release is compatible with all the x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK Release and the Nvidia GPU SDK Release. Read all the details
- NVIDIA Rivermax Add-On : Rivermax Add-On is available for all FastTicoXS SDK users who want to leverage JPEG XS rapidly in NVIDIA Rivermax SDK using NVIDIA Ethernet NICs (like ConnectX-5) with several integration examples: . Read all the details (June 2021)
|Quality & latency
Processors (CPU / GPU)
Image formats & frame rates
*Depending on type of content and resolutions.
- Embedded Downscaler Add-On: Proxy x1 & x2 decoding (ie. decode directly HD resolution or 4K resolution from 8K XS-compressed video stream) and reduce your CPU or GPU load.
- FFmpeg Add-On : connect directly the intoPIX SDK to FFmpeg
- Insertion/Extraction of Color Specification box / Video Support box from JPEG XS part 3
- SDI Mapping Add-On : enables users to map 4K/8K effciently over existing 3G/HD-SDI cables. This unique feature reformats the XS codestream to fully map the SDI active area avoiding the forbidden EAV/SAV codes, offering a 20% gain of compression/quality performances.
- NVIDIA Rivermax Add-On : connect directly the intoPIX SDK to NVIDIA Rivermax for JPEG XS SMPTE 2110-22 Low latency (PTP sync) Video transmission using NVIDIA Ethernet NICs (ie Mellanox ConnectX-5,...) using user friently sender and receiver examples
- "Flawless Imaging "profile (FIP) on top of the JPEG XS for KVM, AVoIP, PC applications.
What our users say
“IntoPIX has done remarkable work to develop, standardize and promote the JPEG XS codec. Our last remaining obstacle was the transfer of high-quality content to and from the AWS cloud. Today, streams produced with the intoPIX codec are compatible with MediaConnect CDI Flows"
Kevin Moore, Director of Product Management at AWS
Simen Frostad - Chairman at Bridges Technologies
Guillaume Arthuis - CEO at BBright
“Integrating the intoPIX FastTicoXS software into our editing tools was an essential requirement to offer our users the best 8K performance with an extremely low level of complexity and an outstanding level of quality”
Wang Feifan, Product Manager at Dayang.
Ask us the last performance reports
intoPIX FastTico XS SDK is gaining in performance continuously. Contact us to get access the latest updates for Intel / AMD / NVidia / ARM.
It is real-time or faster on most of the regular CPU & GPU processors. Let us know your targeted processor and configurations (# streams, resolutions,...)