JPEG XS compression for HD, 4K & 8K
At the speed of light!
Available for CPU or GPU, implementing the new JPEG-XS standard and many more features, the intoPIX FastTICO-XS SDKs provide the highest quality, lowest latency, visually lossless codec for the optimization of your application. FastTICO-XS SDKs are perfect for all professionals looking to deploy ultra-low latency, lossless encoding over their whole infrastructure and workflows.
Full TICO-XS encoder & decoder with support of HD and UHD-4K on all operating systems
TICO-XS Pro is perfect for all professionals looking to deploy zero-latency, lossless encoding over parts of or their whole infrastructure.
Enables the access to Premium Support & Customization Program.
(for extreme performances)
Includes all the features of TICO-XS Pro and adds 8K, 4K high-frame rates and specific image inputs with extreme parallel processing
TICO-XS Ultimate is optimized for top productions, the future of broadcast and advanced Pro-AV applications.
What's new ?
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v2.2 : Encoding speed improvements and new input/output format support compliant with SMPTE 2110-20 (Nov 2020)
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v2.0 : Twice the speed, Lower latency, New SDI mapping Add-On ! - Read all the details (Sept 2020)
- Release x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK v1.5 : FastTICO-XS SDK v1.5 is now available for purchase and evaluation for both encoding and decoding. This is an important release, with many features, higher performances, lower latency, quality optimization and reduced memory usage.
FastTICO-XS Nvidia GPU
- Release Nvidia GPU SDK v1.2.5 : 2x Faster Encoder, New Jetson support, 8K real-time encoding & decoding - Read all the details (August 2020)
- Release Nvidia GPU SDK v1.2.4 : FastTICO-XS SDK is now available on Nvidia GPU for both encoding and decoding with incredible performances (see hereunder). Nvidia JETSON GPUs are now also supported by the SDK.NVIDIA Rivermax Add-On
- Release FFmpeg Add-On : New intoPIX FFmpeg Add-On is now available for all FastTICO-XS SDK users who want to leverage JPEG-XS rapidly in video workflows. This new release is compatible with the x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK Release v1.5 and the Nvidia GPU SDK Release 1.2.3. Read all the details
- Release Rivermax Integration Examples: New Rivermax Add-On is now available for all FastTICO-XS SDK users who want to leverage JPEG-XS rapidly in NVIDIA Rivermax SDK using NVIDIA Ethernet NICs (like ConnectX-5) . Read all the details (June 2021)
|Quality & latency|
Processors (CPU / GPU)
Image formats & frame rates
*Depending on type of content and resolutions.
- Embedded Downscaler Add-On: Proxy x1 & x2 decoding (ie. decode directly HD resolution or 4K resolution from 8K XS-compressed video stream) and reduce your CPU or GPU load.
- FFmpeg Add-On : connect directly the intoPIX SDK to FFmpeg
- Insertion/Extraction of Color Specification box / Video Support box from JPEG-XS part 3
- SDI Mapping Add-On : enables users to map 4K/8K effciently over existing 3G/HD-SDI cables. This unique feature reformats the XS codestream to fully map the SDI active area avoiding the forbidden EAV/SAV codes, offering a 20% gain of compression/quality performances.
- NVIDIA Rivermax Add-On : connect directly the intoPIX SDK to NVIDIA Rivermax for JPEG XS SMPTE 2110-22 Low latency (PTP sync) Video transmission using NVIDIA Ethernet NICs (ie Mellanox ConnectX-5,...) using user friently sender and receiver examples
- TICO-XS², intoPIX "Flawless Imaging Processing" Addon for KVM, AVoIP, PC applications.
What our users say
“IntoPIX has done remarkable work to develop, standardize and promote the JPEG XS codec. Our last remaining obstacle was the transfer of high-quality content to and from the AWS cloud. Today, streams produced with the intoPIX codec are compatible with MediaConnect CDI Flows"
Kevin Moore, Director of Product Management at AWS Elemental.
Ask us the last performance reports
intoPIX FastTICO SDK is gaining in performance continuously. Contact us to get access the latest updates for Intel / AMD / NVidia.
It is real-time or faster on most of the regular CPU & GPU processors. Let us know your targeted processor and configurations (# streams, resolutions,...)