JPEG XS compression for HD, 4K & 8K
At the speed of light!
Available for CPU or GPU, implementing the new JPEG-XS standard and many more features, our FastTICO-XS SDKs provide the highest quality, lowest latency, visually lossless codec for the optimization of your application. FastTICO-XS SDKs are perfect for all professionals looking to deploy ultra-low latency, lossless encoding over their whole infrastructure and workflows.
Full TICO-XS encoder & decoder with support of HD and UHD-4K on all operating systems
TICO-XS Pro is perfect for all professionals looking to deploy zero-latency, lossless encoding over parts of or their whole infrastructure.
Enables the access to Premium Support & Customization Program.
(for extreme performances)
Includes all the features of TICO-XS Pro and adds 8K, 4K high-frame rates and specific image inputs with extreme parallel processing
TICO-XS Ultimate is optimized for top productions, the future of broadcast and advanced Pro-AV applications.
x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK Release 1.5:
FastTICO-XS SDK v1.5 is now available for purchase and evaluation for both encoding and decoding. This is an important release, with many features, higher performances, lower latency, quality optimization and reduced memory usage.Nvidia GPU SDK Release 1.2.3:
FastTICO-XS SDK is now available on Nvidia GPU for both encoding and decoding with incredible performances (see hereunder).Nvidia JETSON GPUs are now also supported by the SDK.Ffmpeg Plugin Release 1.0:New intoPIX Ffmpeg Plugin is now available for all FastTICO-XS SDK users who want to leverage JPEG-XS rapidly in video workflows .This new release is compatible with the x86-64 Intel & AMD CPU SDK Release v1.5 and the Nvidia GPU SDK Release 1.2.3.
Quality & latency
- Best-in-class visually lossless video codec
- Adjustable compression ratio (on frame by frame) with constant bitrate throughput (CBR)
- From Lossless down to near-lossless / visually lossless
- Ultra-low latency (below a single frame)
- Optimized for real-time operations on 100%
CPU / GPU
- Highly parallelized processing in encode/decode x86-64 Intel / AMD CPU or Nvidia GPU
- Intel Compatible (SSE 4.1, AVX2 or newer) in CPU
Image formats & frame rates
- Supports monochrome (4:0:0, Alpha) up to 16bit,
- Support 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 8/10/12 bit
- Tested up 8K UHDTV-1 (8192)
- Frame rate depends on CPU/GPU performance & SDK packages
- Support TICO-XS features release, JPEG-XS profiles & beyond
- Adjustable compression rate
- Constant (predictable) bitrate (CBR)
- Windows & Linux (32-bit/64-bit) + macOS (64 bit)
- Embedded Downscaler Add-On: Proxy x1 & x2 decoding (ie. decode directly HD resolution or 4K resolution from 8K XS-compressed video stream)
- FFmpeg Add-On
- Insertion/Extraction of Color box / Video box from JPEG-XS part 3