Designed to respond to the most demanding Broadcast & Professional AV applications, we guarantee perfect interoperability with every SD and HD standards in terms of frame rates and resolutions, with the additional support of intoPIX Ultra Low Latency capability for transmission applications and internal J2K scaling for monitoring applications.
Its architecture provides, in a single chip, multi-channel operations, in real time.
The cores offer both low latency & Ultra Low latency modes enabling users to reach about 5ms in a end-to-end transmission.
Configurations for FPGA & ASIC
See hereunder a list of typical configurations:
|Reference IP cores (-enc or -dec)||Resolutions||Max Frame Rates||Color Sampling||Bit Depth||Bit Rate Range (Up to)|
|IPX-J2K-HD-30-422-10-250||1920x1080||30P / 60i||4:2:2||8, 10|| 250Mbps|
|IPX-J2K-HD-60-444-10-500||1920x1080||60P||4:4:4 & 4:2:2||8, 10||500Mbps|
|IPX-J2K-HD-120-444-10-1000||1920x1080||120P||4:4:4 & 4:2:2||8, 10||1Gbps|
Your needed configuration is not (exactly) here? Additional features? Higher resolutions? Want to get the exact IP-core resources details?
Related IPs & SDKs
- Multiport DDR Memory controllers IP-cores for FPGA optimal for JPEG2000 Encoder/Decoder IPs and other IPs
- MPEG2-TS Encap/Decapsulation IP-cores for JPEG2000 VSF TR01 (version 1 & version 2)
- Encryption / Crypto (AES, RSA, HMAC-SHA1, Watermarking interface ) FPGA IP-cores
- JPEG 2000 Digital Cinema Encoder/Decoder IP-cores for FPGA & ASIC
- JPEG 2000 UHDTV 4K/8K Encoder/Decoder IP-cores for FPGA & ASIC
- JPEG 2000 Mathematically Lossless (up to 16bit) Encoder / Decoder IP-cores for FPGA & ASIC