intoPIX-powered image sensors & cameras
Straight from the Image Sensor
intoPIX has developed a strong expertise to manage and compress pixels directly at the output of an image sensor from 2Mpx to 100Mpx and beyond.
intoPIX's specific image processing and compression algorithms enable users to efficiently compress RAW (RGGB), Grayscale and RGB images & video with low complexity, lossless quality, low latency and high performances.
More and more sensors & more and more pixels
Image sensors and cameras are everywhere. Resolutions and frame rates are growing. We have more and more pixels to manage.
At intoPIX, we simplify the connectivity, reduce the power, preserve the latency and the image quality for both human or machine vision applications.
Human Vision & Machine Vision
- Multi platform possibilities: intoPIX delivers both ASIC/FPGA IP-cores & CPU/GPU SDKs
- FPGA encoder/decoder IP-cores for the camera
- GPU/CPU SDKs for encoder/decoder , for the frame grabber, CCU, receiving side:
- Multi image/video formats:
- Various bit depth coding (from 8 to 16 bit per components)
- Various resolutions: from low res up to 20480x10240 pixels an beyond
- Various speeds, images per second: both for real-time or high speed capture
- Various coding modes: