intoPIX-powered Image Sensors & Cameras Solutions
Straight from the Image Sensor
intoPIX has developed a strong expertise to manage and compress pixels directly at the output of an image sensor from 2MP to 100MP.
intoPIX's specific compression and image processing algorithms enable users to efficiently compress RAW (RGGB), Grayscale and RGB images & video with low complexity, lossless quality, low latency and high performances.
Industrial Vision & Machine Vision
- Multi platform possibilities:
- FPGA encoder IP-cores for the camera, GPU/CPU SDKs or FPGA IPs for decoder in the frame grabber / receiving side: intoPIX delivers both FPGA IP-cores & SDKs
- Multi image/video formats:
- Various bit depth coding (from 8 to 16 bit per components)
- Various resolutions: from low, up to 10240x10240 pixels
- Various speeds, images per second: both for real-time or high speed capture
- Various coding modes:
- from pure lossless to capped lossless/near-lossless
- Various image coding implementations: TICO-RAW, JPEG2K, TICO (SMPTE RDD35), TICO-XS (JPEG-XS)