The intoPIX JPEG 2000 family for Cinema has been especially designed to meet the requirements of the Digital Cinema Initiative (DCI), while already preparing for the future of Digital Cinema, including High Frame Rate support and higher bitrate support. The cores are ideal for building 2K or 4K solutions in 2D or 3D, but also to bring new cinema experiences to the audience.
Addional DCI / FIPS compliant security cores are also available from intoPIX. The Cinema J2K cores also provide a direct interface with watermarking functions.
Configurations for FPGA & ASIC
See hereunder a list of typical configurations:
|Reference IP cores (-enc or -dec)||Max Resolutions||Max Frame Rates||Color Sampling||Bit Depth||Max Bit Rate Range (Up to)|
|IPX-J2K-DCI2K-60-444-12-500||2048x1080||60P||4:4:4||8, 10, 12|| 500Mbps|
|IPX-J2K-DCI2K-120-444-12-500||2048x1080||120P||4:4:4||8, 10, 12||500Mbps|
|4:4:4||8, 10, 12||500Mps|
|4:4:4||8, 10, 12||1Gbps|
Your needed configuration is not (exactly) here? Additional features? Custom IP? Higher resolutions? Want to get the exact IP-core resources details?
Related IPs & SDKs
- Multiport DDR Memory controllers IP-cores for FPGA optimal for JPEG2000 Encoder/Decoder IPs and other IPs
- Encryption / Crypto (AES, RSA, HMAC-SHA1, Watermarking interface ) FPGA IP-cores for Cinema applications
- UDP Protocol manager IP-cores for IMB
- JPEG 2000 HD Encoder / Decoder IP-cores for FPGA & ASIC
- JPEG 2000 UHDTV 4K/8K Encoder/Decoder IP-cores for FPGA & ASIC
- JPEG 2000 Mathematically Lossless (up to 16bit) Encoder / Decoder IP-cores for FPGA & ASIC