intoPIX offers many different possibilities to assess quality, capability and characteristics, to speed-up the integration of a fully functional JPEG 2000 core.
Hardware Development Kits
The intoPIX HDK enables faster and more reliable integration. Using a flexible structure, it focuses on providing a seamless environment for the integration of any intoPIX JPEG 2000 IP-core, using an FPGA reference board as starting point (Xilinx or Intel). It efficiently validates the integration with a smart step-by-step approach and accelerates the progress towards the final customer application even before the dedicated hardware is ready. Thanks to a layered structure, it significantly eases the porting from one hardware platform to the other, and facilitates switching between applications in the same hardware environment.
- Standalone implementation of the custom IP-core flavor on an FPGA reference board
- Fastest product time to market for new FPGA design or ASIC prototyping
- Increased integration friendliness and design re-usability
Application Reference Designs
Additionally to the HDK, intoPIX also accelerates customer product developments with video application reference designs / proofs of concept. The reference designs aim to bring powerful proofs of concept using intoPIX’s high-performance IP-cores.
- HD-SDI & 3G-SDI SMPTE2022 JPEG 2000 video over IP (VSF TR01 and beyond)
- UHDTV 4K JPEG 2000 Encoding/Decoding acceleration
- HDMI2.0 UHDTV 4K 60P 422/444 JPEG2000 over 1GbE IP
With responsiveness, anticipation and availability, intoPIX offers support services around the integration of its IP-cores. This service is well-suited for the life cycle of any type of audio-visual system. intoPIX helps you to accelerate your time to market and to define the most suitable solutions for your applications.
intoPIX development support guarantees:
- A nominative contact that ensures the continuity of your relationship with intoPIX
- We are specifically aware of your environment, equipment specifics and technical case history
- Access to our technical experts. This allows you to get quick answers to any of your technical questions
- Update and upgrade notifications and support
- Interoperability. intoPIX will make sure that your system is in line with current standards
In addition to the inherent flexibility of our silicon IP cores, we understand that some applications may include special requirements that are outside the scope of standard integration support. intoPIX can help tailor standard IP blocks to meet specific needs where required. Please CONTACT US for more information about our customization services.