As a broadcaster, you are no longer forced to use heavy and costly SDI cables. You can work easily and quickly with compressed flows without any impact on quality.
Transport of HD, 4K, 8K over SMPTE 2110 (-22) with TICO-XS enabling you to carry any video formats over IP with full flexibility and all the benefits of intoPIX solutions. JPEG XS is extending the network capacity to manage HD, 4K, 8K streams over IP (1G/10G/25G) keeping the lowest latency (down to a single millisecond) and a visually lossless quality.
In the LAN
- Cheaper cables (CAT5e<1Gpbs, CAT6<10Gbps)
- Friendly for PC
- No need to re-deploy new cables
Over the WAN
- Cost effective bandwidth: 10x-15x smaller than uncompressed video
- Ease the remote production, VAR, inter-facilities
Into the CLOUD
- Efficient in CPU, GPU and FPGA
- Low-latency, low bandwidth access (AWS CDI,..)